Disclaimer: The links below are for your benefit but are 3rd party controlled. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or in connection with, the use of these websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- MP3 is the most commonly used today, which can be used on Android and Windows Phones.
- M4R is used with iOS (iPhone/iPad) Devices.
- WAV is the oldest format offered.
- Android Devices: www.androidcentral.com or www.androidauthority.com
- iPhone (iOS) Devices: www.wikihow.com
- Windows Phones: www.windowsphone.com